BOOK REVIEW AND SUMMARY: YOU CAN WIN
How "You can Win" can Help You
- Build confidence by mastering the seven steps to positive thinking
- be successful by turning weaknesses into strength
- gain credibility by doing the right things fot the right reason
- take charge by controlling things instead of vice versa
- build trust by developing mutual respect with people around you
- accomplish more by removing the barriers to effectiveness
- IMPORTANCE OF ATTITUDE
- winners edge
- BUILT A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
- reaching your destination
- winning strategies
- ATTRIBUTES TO SUCCESS
- path of success
- WHAT IS HOLDING YOU BACK
- fear and self doubt
- motivating yourself and others everyday
- SELF ESTEEM
- identify positive and negative behaviour
- STEPS ON BUILDING HIGH SELF ESTEEM
- foundation to success
- INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
- building a pleasing personality
- BUILD A POSITIVE PERSONALITY
- simple but effective steps
- SUBCONSCIOUS MIND
- form positive habits and character
- GOAL SETTING
- set and achieve your goals
- VALUES AND VISION
- values guide and decisions
- As you can see from content what this book have to offer you.
- This book is great for getting to know the mentality of successful people.
- In each chapter there are exercise so that you can apply things you learned from book to your life.
- The pattern of explaining every new thing with a story or example really make this book different than other books.
- All the topics covered in this book itself have many book written on them. So its a great start to having applied things learned from this book to your life.
- It is one of the books that explains reality instead of bringing some new information in context.
- You can see the effect of this book just in few days of applying what you learned.
- Highly recommended to students and youth.
- click here to read reviews.
JOIN OHNO READING COMMUNITY AT GOOD READS
Reading is habit of successful people and we want each and every member of OHNO community to be successful . Take part in discussions with different members of OHNO community at the “OHNO reading community ” on good reads to motivate yourself to read more. Reading is better with friends!!!!
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO JOIN THE GROUP